Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This really is it...

I have been on a sweets rampage lately. Today was my last day eating and doing what I want. I have started Zumba and let me just say that it kicked my butt. I have started tracking my food with myfittnesspal. I have lost 3 pounds but want to kick it into high gear and want to encourage others to do so too. So today I am going to be brave. I am going to reveal every step of this journey with. I am not going to hold anything back. Feel free to leave comments (encouragements, hates, whatever). This mama is going to bring sexy back and be healthy doing it.

I haven't gotten to measure myself yet, I plan to do that this weekend. But my weigh-in this morning was 188 pounds. Now this is coming from a woman who weighed 110 pounds soaking wet 4 years ago when I got pregnant with Kaden. I gained 110 pounds with him due to undiagnosed gestational diabetes. We know that I had it because he was an 8 pound 2.8 ounce preemie! I went from a size 2 to a size 16. I don't even know what pants size I wear now, because I am too ashamed to try on anything other than my maternity clothes, which do not fit right by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment