Monday, April 16, 2012

About Me


About Me

I’m Sarah Reed, the wife of David and mommy to Kaden (2008), Eythan (2011) and Carson (2012). I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant and a nurse. I love both of my careers. I am an animal lover and have a dog and a cat. I am an attachment parent (i.e. Baby wearing, co-sleeping, breast feeding, cloth diapering) and love it, but I accept other parenting styles. Every parent has to do what is right for them and best for THEIR child. I am a Christian and am trying to grow each day.

What I Love

When I am not working as a nurse, I am constantly trying to find ways to build my Scentsy business. I truly love the products and encourage everyone to try them! I am a frugal person and have been since I was a child. I am always finding new ways to save money. I love sharing them. I love cooking, baking and organizing. I love crafts. I home preschool my kids. I love spending time with my friends and family. I always enjoy trying something new.

About This Blog

Five years ago I married my best friend. When we started dating, life was so “perfect” for us. Top physical shape. Spending money galore. Always looking our best. Closer to God than I have ever felt. After, we got married we started getting plagued with things like weight gain, bills and debt, and spiritual stronghold. Not to mention that rut you get in when you start feeling too comfortable.

I am brutally honest. I am not perfect, in fact I am so flawed it isn’t funny. I won’t hide my flaws. I will share my victories at trying to overcome these flaws and encourage you to do the same. Flaw # 1 I have not figured out how to upload photos from my digital camera or use my webcam. I hope to overcome both of these soon! I will share my DIY projects and crafts. My cooking triumphs and disasters (and there will probably be tons of these because I am not Martha!). I will probably make you laugh a lot! We will have fun and become “e-buddies” very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment