Monday, April 16, 2012

Goals This Week


Goals This Week 4/16/12

Family:
Cook Every Night Except Tuesday (We Have Tee Ball)
Work on Kaden’s Writing
Work on Eythan’s Walking
Have one In-Home Date Night

Personal:
Start Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey It was so good that I finished it in 3 days!
Start The Fitting Room I tried, but no cigar. I just couldn't get into it. It was not quite what I expected.
Get Blog Up and Running Get Dressed Every Morning Pretty much
Research Couponing

Household:
Start the Fly Lady
Work on Household Notebook
Work in progress.
Follow Cleaning Schedule
Work With David To Set Up Budget That's a big fat negative. We both got sick with this ugly cold. When we are sick, we can be mean so definately not the time to discuss money!

Business:
Create Scentsy Plan Get a Job Not successful yet, but I will get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment