Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey

I just finished reading Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey by Joanie Demer and Heather Wheeler also known as the Krazy Coupon Lady. This book was life changing for me! Truly! It talks you through the ins and outs of couponing. Where to find coupons, how to use them, more importantly when to use them, and much more. I have already started getting newspapers to build my coupon stock. Even though I can't afford many papers, I am starting with 2 and asking friends and family for their left overs. The newspaper here is $2.00. So if I were to get 5 papers (one for each person in the house) it would cost me $10.00 a Sunday. I will start this when I get back to work. I will never be unprepared again!

5 star rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment