Thursday, April 19, 2012

Truth: I'm Fat

I know when I write I sound like a supermodel. The truth is: I'M  FAT. Ok, that was a bit harsh but I told you I would be honest. Man, I have sweet tooth that won't go away. But it's going to have to right? I mean that is what Make This Mama Over is all about: Improvement! Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being a full figured beauty (because ladies we are all beautiful...period!). It's just not right for me. I always used to pride myself on being fit and healthy. That's what is important. I want to be healthy enough to keep up with my three kids.

I just signed up for BabyFit by Sparkpeople. It is where I can track my food intake and my exercise. It even gives suggestions. Since I am still not working, our food supply is quite limited. As soon as I go back to work that will all change with my couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment