Saturday, April 28, 2012

Neutrogena Cosmetics Review

Today my BzzAgent bzzkit came today! ! I can't believe how excited I am to use the products. I love to under eye concealer. It is a bit odd to me to use the brush on the end, because the amount of concealer on the brush just doesn't seem right. But the product works well. I love the eye liner. It goes on smooth. I will continue to use the eye liner. But the lip balm... oh, the lip balm! I love love love it! It goes on smooth. The colors are beautiful and I love the way my lips feel when I am wearing it. Plus the SPF in is great. We all know that we are supposed to use sunscreen everyday, but we tend to neglect or lips. Lips can get skin cancer just as much as our bodies! These products are great. Can't wait to share it with friends.

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent member. I get to keep the products I test and get rewarded for my reviews (through Mypoints). Word-of-mouth marketing is an effective way to increase business by allowing people to test the product and to share their honest opinion of the product.

I will always give my honest opinion of the product. If I don't like it I will tell you.

This has encouraged me to start putting make up on most days! I am so excited! This challenge has already got me feeling more girlie. Face it, most stay at home moms are not going to get dressed up (June Cleaver was a TV character. She is not real)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment